Would it be GREAT to have Anne E. Perform at YOUR House???
She can do that and so can YOU!
Together we can make that happen!
a great way to introduce your friends to Anne E. and her music, support the arts, and enjoy an evening of live music - all in a few easy steps!
“We had a great evening with these talented musicians. Great stories and well written and well chosen songs. Anne E. is a great communicator and captivated the audience with her personality. Some guests said it is the best concert we have had. A good time was had by all. We highly recommend this well organized and most gifted performer.”
— Shawn Chamberlin
Here's What to Do
Pick a few dates that might work for you. Contact sweet Melissa (see below) with your desired date. If we can, we'll coordinate your House Concert along Anne E.'s planned tour route. Click HERE to see Anne E's tour schedule.
How can I afford this?
Most hosts create a suggested donation for their House Concert, generally $20 per guest, to compensate the artist for her performance. The suggested donation is collected by you, our awesome host. For an acoustic trio performance (preferred), the minimum fee is $750 (that's 37 and a half people). If you happen to have fewer guests, host(s) makes up the difference. 100% of all proceeds goes to the band. If you prefer a Solo, Duo or Full Band Show, we can do that! Let's talk.
A House Concert Defined
• Typically 25 – 40 guests (although there could be 100+, better for everyone!)
• The Show is two 45 minute sets with a break in between, modifiable on request
• Anne E. visits with guests during the break and after the performance, really giving them an up close and personal experience.
• You may choose to serve drinks and light snacks, or have a pot luck/byob
• We are happy to provide Anne E.'s bio, photos, and links to her music to help promote your event.
• We can provide a customizable invitation, checklist, and even an online payment site if that makes collecting easier